H

Axz Hout

They still make some cools stuff many pro mics ect.

Paul Klipsch mett with Bod heil back in the day even flew him into hope for some sound lessons Check this out

"

BH: I was honored to have Paul Klipsch, the guy who almost singlehandedly brought hi-fi to the world, call me up around '72 or '73. He wanted to come to Marissa to see what I was doing, so he flew up and spent the day with me. I had this monster 30,000-watt system. He was floored. He had never seen that many power amplifiers before and such a waste of power. He was really an efficiency bug.

So he put me in his plane and flew me down to Hope, Arkansas, where he lived. He taught me more stuff than a college education. I came back home and my 30,000-watt system became 10,000 watts. And it was louder, cleaner, and more articulate with a third the power. Just because he taught me how to load speakers in a cabinet, about the efficiency of speakers, and about articulation. He introduced me to the Fletcher-Munson Curve. Fletcher and Munson figured out how our ears work, and that our ears are far from flat. If you know about the Fletcher-Munson Curve of the human ear, you can adjust the sound system to make up for those little deficiencies and bingo—articulation comes alive! Everything I've done in my career has been about articulation. Very few people even understand what that word means.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/browse/article.jsp?mediaId=m711053

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil_Sound