Reciever Suggestions

Flicker

^^^I appreciate the links. I think a 3 channel would be plenty for me at this point tho if I was to go for an amp. I have been thinking about it for some time tho since I got on this site. I need to save up some cash and then do my shopping. I still want a second sub too...

You

would get more wow from a 2nd sub first imo.

Most likely. I'd say my 4311 has pretty decent power output, even at 7.1, but most the time I listen to music it's in stereo, so I really don't know how much an amp is going to impact my setup...I suppose I'll give it a shot one of these days...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sub and amp addition are on the same par for me. I listen to a lot of music now and love the addition of my amps. It seem that the amps have better control of my speakers. Most of the time I don't listen at loud levels but, the detail and clarity afford me that luxury. I also like knowing that I can hit reference level on cruise control with no straing on the speakers or power supply.