SC-1 Center

Quintet Rears

KSW-12 Sub

AR Proseries Interconects

pwk.gif

R.I.P. Paul W. Klipsch THE LEGEND! 3/9/04 - 5/5/02

quote:

Originally posted by forresthump2:

Justeen Will earn his money the old fashioned Way. Inherit it. LOL Trouble Is he can laugh at this Too.

sorry about my ecomonic standing. what do you want me to do? get out of my house, work at taco bell so i can get myself and apartment and pay for everything for the rest of my life with money that i earn, but make sure not to ever succeed where i have a surplus of money? do you want me to abandon my family and give away everythig i have and live on the streets? i can not help how i was brought into the world. i can help how i leave it, and i hope to be able to leave it better than how i came into it, i want my kids, when i have them Smile.gif, to be able to live in a lyfestyle equal to or greater than mine, know the value of money and the value of people, and that people come before money, worth is only skin deep if you are a shallow person. no one in my family (with the exception of one aunt and a cousins ex husband) would put money before a person or judge someone on their wealth. that is just not how we were brought up. my grandfather on my dad's side, despite owning tons of land in teh cayman islands, had no money at all when he came to america. now with the HUGE increase in tourism in the cayman islands he will not have to worry about money, and we can go there and enjoy trip with the accomodations and activities mostly owned by our family there. the people who lived there and were rich while my great grandparents and uncles were there now are equal to or lesser than (in economic standings) to my family who grew up in the caymans with nothing. my grandfather did not have shoes till he was 16! did not have a car till his late 20's when he got married and had kids, worked till he was 56.

bottom line, everythign that my family has, they have earned. i don't get handouts from my parents, i work for my dad's company and get paid a regular salary for real work, same goes for my mom's company and my grandmothers.

hate me if you want to, but it is you, not me that will be missing out on a great friendship, on or offline.

this was meant for theears... oh i mean forresthump2. quick, kenrat and the rest, take no offense by this, it was not directed at you in any form or fashion. i just get tired of people poking fun at me because my family is upper class, theears, i mean forresthump, makes fun of the well or and the not so well off, so we can pressume he is middle class and that he does not have the money for waht theears says he has.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

oh yeah...LoLc>f>s>

Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

Justeen Yes you could start ny earning your way out in the real world. I bet you work real hard at your parents' company. MUHAHAHA That how you can spend so much time goofing around on here or is that part of your 'job' too??????????? LOL

------------------

Go Forth and Hump the World

SJ...EMERGENCY ...EMERGENCY...

You have crossed the genetic lines here... Isn't that 3 chicken breasts I see here?...are you sure the grill and the fridge are not related?...or perhaps the grill is a descendant of Anne Boleyn..and hell, she lost her head...but when you have 3 breasts ...who needs a head?

It has been determined that the CHROMIUMsome makeup of both the cold frig and hot grill are 6% removedcwm15.gif thus no laws have been broken here. We are to FLAME to some DEGREE as we should have known that opposites attract. BTW...I did not know that Ann Boleyn had 3 breasts? Is this why she was beheaded of state?cwm1.gif

We have a Weber Summit 450...

weber%20summit.jpg

I do all the cooking around here and I do grill year-round.

One of my favorite steak marinades is Pace® Picante Sauce...throw a New York Strip in a plastic bag with the Picante Sauce let it soak (turning occasionally) 24+ hours and grill that baby!

yeah, and I think she also had an extra finger/thumb...

I think she was beheaded(officially) because she thought that she had more than enough to go around.

Or was it that XX + XX versus XX + XY thing?...as Henry ponders...If I only had a son....Hmmm...get rid of the bimbo...get rid of the bimbo...get rid of the bimbo...get rid of the bimbo..get rid of the bimbo

quote:

Originally posted by QUiKSR20:

Justin no prob.. are you saying the ears and forrest hump

are the same people? Got me confused..

that is my theory.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support