Building a HT need input

Coleman

Right now I have Synergy Series 5.1 with a KSW-12. Looking to upgrade with RF-62 ii and RC-52 ii and RS 41 ii for surrounds with a RW-12D sub. I'm pushing it with a Denon AVR-791. I guess I'm concerned about the RS-41 ii 's. Does anyone have them and how do they sound? I cant seem to find any reviews on them little guys lol. Any input here on surrounds. The Denon is pushing 90 watts per channel. By the way I've had my KSW-12 for 10 years and have had no problems with it.

First off welcome! Second off please get the rc-62ii! Not only

Is it the matching center to those towers but it is a much better center than the 52ii. Also not sure where you plan on buying but I'm bettin that you are looking at msrp somewhere. Please google acoustic sound design and get their phone number. CALL, I repeat CALL them and ask how much for the rf-62ii rc-62ii rs-42ii package. And then choose your sub. You'll save more than you think. I have the the rs-41's. They keep up just fine for what I have and depending on room size might keep up with the 62ii's too. I has the rs-42's before and they kept up just fine as well even with my rf-82's that I had with them. Mike will probably try to sell you the acoustech pl-200 with that package. And when I say sell it will be free if you buy that package. It is a outstanding sub. I own it also. It's a beast and well worth the price. Follow these steps and you'll

Be rocking in no time with more change left

In your pocket.

First off welcome! Second off please get the rc-62ii! Not only Is it the matching center to those towers but it is a much better center than the 52ii.

Welcome to the forum! I couldn't agree with Scrappy more...you will be much happier with the RC-62ii than with the 52. It's a nice center and does a good job, especially with the matching RF62ii towers. If it comes down to a $$ thing, I'd buy the bigger center and forgo the surrounds until later, just to make sure you have a matching front soundstage. Plus, the RC62ii will be easier to sell when the upgrade bug strikes again later!!

I think you'll find this place an excellent resource...the folks here are incredibly generous in sharing what they've learned along the way. I learn something almost every day just from reading the many posts/threads. Good luck in assembling your new system!

Well I am on a budget of course and its only 2 grand so that puts me at buying pieces instead of a package deal which kinda sucks because of the Klipsch promo free sub right now. The RC 62ii is freaking huge it barely would fit in my cabinet. Ok I'm gonna have to think about it some more but I would like to thank you guys for suggestions.

• Moderators

"Building a HT need input"

The inputs will be on the back of the receiver and speakers. [:o]

Just kidding [;)] Just want to say Welcome, have fun, and shop around once you decide on what your looking for. [Y]