WANTED: Heresy II or Equivalent Tweeters

CANT

I'm still looking but will probably have to wait until after Xmas to pull the trigger so if anyone else has a pair of tweeters let me know... If I can't find anything by them I'll probably just start looking into the aftermarket (Eminence, Selenium, Beyma, etc.)?

Well, I ended up with a pair of K-76's (Heresy II tweeters, just what you are asking for)

I will sell them to you for what I paid for them.

or I could pop in a new pair of Klipsch Ti diaphragms at my cost if you want to go "top of the line".

(But only if I can spend your $$ on Christmas gifts; This "at my cost" deal can't wait until after Christmas. )

Cover my costs now, and they are yours.

Noah

I definitely appreciate the offer and can more than understand wanting to make your money back but the amount you are asking for is more than I would like to spend at this time...

On a side note: I do have some extra parts if any wants to trade?

1 - T2A

1 - K53 Assy

1 - K22

2 - K400 (horns only)

Well, I ended up with a pair of K-76's (Heresy II tweeters, just what you are asking for)

I will sell them to you for what I paid for them.

or I could pop in a new pair of Klipsch Ti diaphragms at my cost if you want to go "top of the line".

(But only if I can spend your $$ on Christmas gifts; This "at my cost" deal can't wait until after Christmas. )

Cover my costs now, and they are yours.

Noah

Noah...PM me a price your looking for these and see if I can do it.....shipped to Toronto postal code M4E 3C6

[;)]

• 1 month later...