Yamaha RX-V1700 Price reduction!

Shodrewken

Alright guys I would really like to sell this unit. It's in fantastic condition. I have the original box, so I can ship it at your expense. I also have the iPod dock for this unit that I'm gonna throw in there for free. For what its worth, it will say its not a compatible device, but my iPhone 4S plays on the iPod dock just fine and it can also be controlled with the remote, as does my classic iPod 160 gig, and 4th gen iTouch. I am asking $125 for it all, let me know if you guys are interested.

With so many of my devices being HD now and requiring and hdmi hookup, I would really like to not have to plug all of them directly to the TV, but rather to the avr and it control all that stuff.

Exactly the reason I am going to be either selling, or moving to the garage, my old Onkyo receiver. No HDMI inputs on it, means I have a variety of optical and component wires in a nice spaghetti juntion behind the TV.

Debating picking up a Denon 1913 to replace mine.

Good luck with selling the Yamaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...