WTB: RS-62's

rayians

Hello all. I'm looking to upgrade my 4 - R-5800-C in ceiling speakers that I've been using as surrounds. I am looking for a better match for my RF-83's and RC-64. I believe my best avenue will be 2 pair of RS-62's (1st gen). I'd prefer to pick up but would be willing to work out shipping with the seller. I am located in Northeast PA, zip code 18224. Thank you all for your help!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of patience or go with the newer generation. Prolly wouldn't hurt to inquire about the new ones. I like the look of the newer ones. If I could fit the newer grill on my old ones I would. There are a few guys on here I think that are running newer rears with rf-63/83's

• Moderators

The RS-62's would round out your system nicely rayians. Hopefully a forum member can hook you up and may be interested in buying the second pair.

Just an FYI, those are not the version II as his ad states, they are original RS-62's. $700 plus shipping seems a bit high. Are you able to negotiate a better price?