Tom Morello

CECAA850

Love Rage Against The Machine's first release. Soooo much energy.

Probably already know or read this by now, but Rage Against The Machine is rap/rock (a deal killer for some) and Audioslave has Chris Cornell on vocals.

I enjoy Audioslave but not nearly as much as the seperate bands before the merge. During Audioslave's time I always wanted to get back Rage's and Soundgarden's original lineup. Soundgarden has returned with King Animal.....still waiting on R.A.T.M. With Tom Morello's skills and connections, he can pretty much do whatever project he feels like.

the important word here is "see". i've listened to his stuff for years, but only recently "saw" him play. it was awesome. he makes it look easy.

Agreed. It's impressive. I've never seen anyone go from one side of the neck to the other, or play with his palms before like he does.

the important word here is "see". i've listened to his stuff for years, but only recently "saw" him play. it was awesome. he makes it look easy.

+1 Rage is definitely the better concert experience, but Audioslave is fun in it's own regard. Unfortunately, you can't see him in either right now...