(SOLD) FS: Klipsch RC-62 Center

ohiomike

SOLD

I don’t have Klipsch speakers but I bought this center channel speaker to
try with my Emotiva 8.3 towers. The
RC-62 is a massive and impressive speaker but not a tonal match with my other
speakers. After a few hours of testing, the RC-62 went
back in the box. This like-new RC-62 (not RC-62ii) is
black ash with original carton, manual and included stand. $330 shipped lower 48. No PayPal. Local pickup preferred in Wooster, Ohio and we'll subtract shipping cost.

• Moderators

The
RC-62 is a massive and impressive speaker but not a tonal match with my other
speakers.

Totally agree.

Run this with your
Klipsch horns and you’ll have a winner.

With all due respect, I totally disagree. [;)] The RC-62 is a fantastic center but I do not believe it will work at all with Khorns.

Best wishes with your sale. [:D]

I don’t have Klipsch speakers but I bought this center channel speaker to try with my Emotiva 8.3 towers. The RC-62 is a massive and impressive speaker but not a tonal match with my other speakers. After a few hours of testing, the RC-62 went back in the box. This like-new RC-62 (not RC-62ii) is black ash with original carton, manual and included stand. $330 shipped lower 48. No PayPal. Local pickup preferred in Wooster, Ohio and we'll subtract shipping cost.

Hey Mike, welcome to the forum. Since you're not willing to do paypal, how would one go about getting you payment for those that aren't local?

Thanks for the nice welcome. Payment will be via postal money order or certified bank check. I prefer to communicate via phone and email so both parties can establish we're for real. I'm a retired audio engineer downsizing my audio setup due to an upcoming move. Not a regular online trader so no paypal.

Hey Mike, welcome to the Klipsch forums. It's nice to see a familiar face (or name) on multiple forums.

Hey, themrclean nice seeing you here. This is such a friendly forum it makes me think I should have sold the emo speakers and bought more Klipsch instead of selling my RC-62.

Sorry we couldn't get together on the XPA-1s. Yep, sold them and also a pair of ERD-1s last week. Both were non paypal transactions. Keep smiling!

Ohiomike,

Welcom to the forum.

This is such a friendly forum it makes me think I should have sold the emo speakers and bought more Klipsch instead of selling my RC-62.

My thoughts exactly.[*-)] Give us a little time here, we'll draw you in as painless as possible.[;)]

Bill