parental controls for android

The Dude

My daughter got a Samsung tab for her birthday, I figured how to lock the apps so she doesn't buy or open any she shouldn't. I would like to keep her from accessing websites she shouldn't be, along with watching youtube videos she shouldn't. Is there a way I can filter some of the content or is it all or none. Same with Netflix, I don't mind her watching netflix for kids, but she can't even access Netflix do to the app lock.

A real concern for Youtube is not always the video itself but rather the horrible language people use in the comments!

I know what you mean, I watched a video of a kid I mean a kid cleaning a turkey. People were just laying into him about his technique and were real nasty about it.

and were real nasty about it.

I wish people could move beyond those horrible comments. Bravery through anonymity gets old real fast.

Call me old (maybe just old school), but if you don't have anything good or constructive to say, keep your comments to yourself. Not directing that to folks here, just venting about trolls and negative posts I guess.