Record sleves

germerikan

What are your favorites?? Big difference or just semantics??

Both the Nagaoka No. 102´s and the MFSL are the same price here. Do they work or is this another money maker?

Just started looking for these myself. Seems anti static would be the key feature. There are a number available on Amazon, does anyone have any experience here?

Just started looking for these myself. Seems anti static would be the key feature. There are a number available on Amazon, does anyone have any experience here?

I am wondering myself since the Nagaoka´s and the MFSL are both 26€ for 50 of them. You can get much cheaper but I was wondering if in fact these name brands are in fact better.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they are better because they are thicker material and the paper sandwich is two sided versus MSFL's one sided.Butdiskeeper also sells a one sided sleeve for slightly less than these two sided's

but that's just preference.

I read somewhere that sleeves made from rice paper were actually better at protecting albums than plastic sleeves. Plastic supposedly traps grit and scratches the vinyl. I seem to get scratchy vinyl no matter what type I use.