Paradigm Servo 15's for sale in central Arkansas(SOLD)

jtubbs6117

I guys I have made my mind up to pull the trigger on a SVS ultra 13. But before I make the purchase I promised the wife old stuff and stuff not in used will be sold. Here is what I have for sale. These items are also posted on Little Rock craiglist.
2 Paradigm servo 15a’s or V1’s 650.00 for the pair. Or 300 for the one without the grill and 350 for the one with the grill. This does not include the X30 crossover that can be bought separate.
1 pair of ADP-450 DiPole surrounds 200.00
I know we all love pictures they are coming tomorrow. Please if you have any questions email me I will be happy to answer them all.

2 Paradigm servo 15a’s or V1’s 650.00 for the pair. Or 300 for the one without the grill and 350 for the one with the grill.

Anyone undecided about what subwoofer to add to their music or HT system, your search stops here. Not only can you get one of the most desired subwoofers built in the last 15 years for under $700.00, you can get two of them for $650.00. My advice though, you should also purchase Jeff's X-30 crossover, it makes integrating 2 subwoofers much easier. You will be glad you did.

Jeff, good luck with your sale.

NOTE: Edit your title to emphasize Servo 15's for sale.

Bill

I guys I have made my mind up to pull the trigger on a SVS ultra 13. But before I make the purchase I promised the wife old stuff and stuff not in used will be sold. Here is what I have for sale. These items are also posted on Little Rock craiglist. 2 Paradigm servo 15as or V1s 650.00 for the pair. Or 300 for the one without the grill and 350 for the one with the grill. This does not include the X30 crossover that can be bought separate. 1 pair of ADP-450 DiPole surrounds 200.00 I know we all love pictures they are coming tomorrow. Please if you have any questions email me I will be happy to answer them all.

I don't wait to step on anyone's toes, I know there are a lot of members using this sub. I think the servo will play lower and have a more accurate sound with the servo controller. But the RSW might be a little louder one on one but two servo's awesome. You are more than welcome to come to Pine Bluff and have a listen. The servo controller really makes the 15 very quick and responsive for such a large driver.

How do these subs compare to the Klipsch RSW 15?

hogfan

While many of us know what an incredibly musical sub the RSW-15 is and that "kick in the chest" punch it has, they are hard to find and when you do find one, most of the time it commands a premium price. The Servo 15 does dig lower and is also very musical, not as loud in the mid bass region, but as Jeff mentioned, very clean and accurate with the servo circuitry. Two Servo 15's(for $650.00) really levels the playing field and probably pushes it into the lead for overall impact and musicality if integrated correctly.

These are my opinions only and I stick by them.[:P]

Bill

How do these subs compare to the Klipsch RSW 15?

The Paradigm is a very smooth sub, it digs deep and has very clean bass. I don't know the distortion specs on them but they have to be some of the cleanest subs on the market. The RSW-15 will have more chest thumping, mid bass slam from what I've heard and read but it won't dig quite as deep as the Paradigm. These two subs at $650 is a flat out steal though. I know the Servo 15 I have was $1500 15 years ago, that's about $2500 today. They are built like tanks and have very high quality bass. Buy these!

How difficult are these to get set up correctly in a room? My room is 14 x 20, and I'm running Lascala's as my mains. I've been holding out for a RSW 15, if one ever comes along. However, I've also given some thought to building a horn-loaded tuba. My listening is about 70/30....music/movies. Thanks for your input.

Hogfan

Hogfan well I just looked at my living room 17x20 with other
open spaces. So if your room is 14x20 and mainly closed or three walls, I think
they would be great and provide a very accurate and musical sound. I have to
say I am truly envious you have my favorite pair of speakers. The more I
thought about after I read your email the more it seems to make sense. They
would sound great, the servo is very fast and clean. Not bloated or muddy this
to me would be a great match for the Lascala's. The only thing you will need
would be some kind of preamp or AV unit with a dedicated LFE or sub out. There
is no crossover on the subs. But I do have the X30 module. Let me know what you
think? Will land would be a good person to ask about the servo compared to heritage
line. He has experience with both heritage and servos.

Servo's are
Sold. Had the opportunity to meet SBinLilRock today, the forum and its
members never disappoint. A good man on his journey for the perfect sound, like
all the rest of us or to play with really cool stuff. I wish him the best and
if SBinLilRock has any questions please just call me.