SOLD: Musical Paradise MP-301 Mk2 Integrated Tube Amp

tlarwa

This is an excellent ("giant killer" some have said) 6.5W SET integrated amp, in perfect physical and functional condition. This amp is my first foray into tubes, and I've been very happy with it. Only reason for selling is that I'm looking for a little more volume from my less-than-efficient 86db speakers. That said, the amp is capable of driving them to adequate levels. If you have 90-93db speakers you should have no issues with getting all the volume you can use! The amp has inputs for 2 components as well as a discrete headphone curcuit. I have only used it with my turntable, although all functions work perfectly. See the following review and discussion for more insight into this great budget amp:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/553325/review-musical-paradise-mp-301-mk2-vacuum-tube-integrated-amp

Amp will ship in original pakaging (double-boxed). I'll include the original power (6L6) and pre-amp tubes as well as a matched pair of JJ EL-34 tubes with less than 50 hours on them. I prefer the EL-34 tubes, personally. The stock power cord is also included.
Please contact me via PM for actual photos of amp.
I will split shipping actual charges. You pick the delivery method. Or, pick-up in SE WI or NW IL.

• 2 weeks later...

those little MP tube amps are so cool, i"ve got to get me one, at 300 bucks everybody should have one, I mean what does 300 buy these days. I talked with a forum member at audiokarma who had one hooked to a set of K"s, he said at 3 watts you couldnt stay in the room, cool lookin little dude too. As the op said, you really need a set of klipsch heritage to appreciate that amp....Roost