FS McIntosh C-15 preamp - SOLD

jwc

I bought this used 2-3 years ago from Ebay. I no longer need it. I had 4 stereo rooms in my previous house and I no longer have that many options where I am now. I thought about holding onto it.....but I'm doing that with so much and my wife is giving me a hard time. I will list a phono stage soon too.

It was advertised as perfect working order when I bought it. I've never had an issue with it. All light work...sounds great. No hiss or hum. I had it hooked to an MC250 for awhile then a Crown D-45. Worked great.

I did have an ipod, tv, and a CD player hooked to it. I must say that I never tried all the audio inputs or the phono section. I assume they are fine but never even tested them.

The manual looks like a reprint to me. The power cord and remote included that came with it.

The box is a MAC tuner box but is the exact fit. Double boxed and snug as a bug in a rug.

I was gonna put this on Ebay but I thought I'd run it by here first. This is sold "as is". This may sound rediculous....but I don't want any stress with this sale. I had a recent bad experience with Ebay and Audiogon. I'm just about to get where I won't list anything. I've honestly thrown stuff in the trash as I fear a headache coming.

There is a spot on the top front frame. You would have to get up close. It doesn't look like a scratch....but maybe it is. I haven't tried to clean it. There are no other "significant flaws" that I can find.

$600 shipped insured UPS in the continental US. Pay with Paypal. Confirmed address only. No exceptions

jc

Update - 1-21-14 New price $500 shipped insured UPS in the continental US. Pay with Paypal. Confirmed address only. No exceptions

I have never seen one go close this cheap.

post-16499-13819831188142_thumb.jpg

Edited by jwc

• 9 months later...