KLF 30 Legends for sale

Hubster

I bought these new in 1995. Medium Oak finish. Numbers are matching.

I don't really use them much since the tuner lights went out and couldn't see what mode and etc.

That was 2006 or so when that happened. Also the children were little then and the

Wife forbade me from playing anything cuz I like theater sound a little loud.

So anyway here I am. It'll be a few years before I do a man cave so these are just

Collecting dust. I just had a great time listening to these today they are very exhilarating

To listen to! But I think :( I'm ready to let them go. So if anyone wants to make an

Offer that would be great. They are gorgeous to look at but upon close inspection

There are some flaws. My son scribbled something on one. Hard to see but there.

Wife had a candle wax melter on top of one so there's a red mark. Not bad but its there.

And oh man them 4 12" woofers bump nice even at low vol!

A scrape here. Chip there. If you closely on the bottom corner on the left side cabinet you will see

a big bump or corner smash where my father in law tried moving it. That dumb idiot. I can attest to the sound quality is just as good as the day

I bought them.

Screw CL. I want these to go to someone who knows what these are, and

Take great care of them.

Email is: hubster9899@gmail.com

Pics available upon request. Located in northwest Ohio. Van Wert area

Thanks and great job on these forums too. Enjoyed reading a few!

post-58891-13819832187472_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

If there's a way to post more than one picture
I'm all ears! Thanks-
Hubster

You will need to upload your photos online somewhere (photobucket, flickr, even facebook).

Then click Reply and use the Insert/Edit Image (green tree icon) and paste the link to your image. Repeat step for all photos you want to post. Just be sure to resize them to around 700 pixels or they will get cropped off. Also, any more than 10 images per post will get flagged as SPAM and will need to be moderated by Amy before it will be posted.

I bought these new in 1995. Medium Oak finish. Numbers are matching.
I don't really use them much since the tuner lights went out and couldn't see what mode and etc.
That was 2006 or so when that happened. Also the children were little then and the
Wife forbade me from playing anything cuz I like theater sound a little loud.
So anyway here I am. It'll be a few years before I do a man cave so these are just
Collecting dust. I just had a great time listening to these today they are very exhilarating
To listen to! But I think :( I'm ready to let them go. So if anyone wants to make an
Offer that would be great. They are gorgeous to look at but upon close inspection
There are some flaws. My son scribbled something on one. Hard to see but there.
Wife had a candle wax melter on top of one so there's a red mark. Not bad but its there.
And oh man them 4 12" woofers bump nice even at low vol!
A scrape here. Chip there. If you closely on the bottom corner on the left side cabinet you will see
a big bump or corner smash where my father in law tried moving it. That dumb idiot. I can attest to the sound quality is just as good as the day
I bought them.
Screw CL. I want these to go to someone who knows what these are, and
Take great care of them.
Email is: hubster9899@gmail.com
Pics available upon request. Located in northwest Ohio. Van Wert area
Thanks and great job on these forums too. Enjoyed reading a few!

I grew up in van wert. im in ft wayne now. phone number through pm maybe? thanks

I know the seller of these particular Klf 30's and he is a great audiophile set beyond many. I cannot begin to describe the lenths within the audio industry he has been. my quaterly/monthly budget for audio was hit friday of last week. Then my fiance bought a new $500 down comforter bedset so i am left to save back up if they are still for sale in my next monthly audio budget.

He is the original owner and knows the elite audiophiles of our area and throughout the 50states...well beyond myself. If you are looking for Klf30's as described in this thread then these are the pair you need. I back him 100% with his sale. And will own them if i get my needs tackled soon. My daughter also needs a new macbook for school as well.

beeker

Heh. I appreciate that beeker. And if they're still here they're yours too.

I did a few things here and there and I do love the sound of music/ movies etc.

Funny how you run into people from the past. Just goes to show how fast life passes you by when

You're married with children lol. Thanks for all the memories beeker it was fun talking about the old days.

I'm almost ashamed to say I don't even have an after market head unit in my truck anymore.

But I can't wait til my kid turns 16 because he's gonna have the best system at school!!

But that day will come and I'll dig out the "old school" amps and show them what power is lol-

Best of luck Beeker-

Hubster

These speakers are one that I do want to get eventually. And they are in oiled oak too. Just so hard, but I have to pay for my wedding and honeymoon here in the next two months, so I cannot spend it now. Also, i do need to get to buying a TV eventually too.

It is so difficult to pass up as I am in Fort Wayne as well. I have been so swamped at work to have been absent from this forum for far too long. Good luck with the sale and I hope they end up at a good place.

Heh. I appreciate that beeker. And if they're still here they're yours too.
I did a few things here and there and I do love the sound of music/ movies etc.
Funny how you run into people from the past. Just goes to show how fast life passes you by when
You're married with children lol. Thanks for all the memories beeker it was fun talking about the old days.
I'm almost ashamed to say I don't even have an after market head unit in my truck anymore.
But I can't wait til my kid turns 16 because he's gonna have the best system at school!!
But that day will come and I'll dig out the "old school" amps and show them what power is lol-
Best of luck Beeker-

Hubster

I really couldnt believe who i was on the phone with. You led the pace for car audio i would have to say throughout the world. then like you said married with a couple kids and still a lot of smiles left and to live through our kids. I would have never guessed who would of been on the other end of the line and if i could go under hypnosis and choose anybody in the county of vw it would be you. Everything in those days had you at the top. And evrybody saying nah that not how hubbles got it...at least once a week i heard that from somebody and i had the boombox size radio you did lol...I have a tape deck in my mitsubishi truck and 2 4" RShack speakers behind my seat lol. My 2010 chevy car is just a cd player. I will call soon regardless and pick these klfs up unless somebody does. Will talk soon. Bless You!