Various Klipsch Reference Speakers

StephenM

Good evening folks, I'm aiming to sell off my old Klipsch Reference setup, all in black ash finish, produced between 2002 and 2004.

Mains: RF-5s: Condition is fair to decent; in normal lighting conditions (i.e. without shining a flashlight on them), the finish looks decent, although there is some wear due to the age. In good working order, though I don't have the jumpers (I'll toss in a free set of biwire cables to make up for it though, 8' Canare StarQuad cable. Asking $400

Center 1: RC35: Condition would actually be pretty much mint but for one corner ding (thanks UPS).Good operating condition of course, and not much else to mention here. Asking $200

Center 2: RC3II:Condition is pretty worn, but still in good working condition. Asking $100

Surrounds: RF-15s: These are in pretty good shape;one has a watermark on the top of the cabinet (though you'd need direct light to really see it), and another has what looks to be a pinhole sized mark in the vinyl veneer. Other than that, they're in very good shape. Asking $300

One small caveat regarding the floorstanders: I've got spikes on both speakers at the moment, but if you're interested, I've also got rubber nubs for one pair, but only for one pair.

At this time, I'd prefer a local transaction (in the DC area). Offers are welcome. Thanks for looking!

Surrounds: RF-15s: These are in pretty good shape;one has a watermark on the top of the cabinet (though you'd need direct light to really see it), and another has what looks to be a pinhole sized mark in the vinyl veneer. Other than that, they're in very good shape. Asking $300

Just an fyi for anyone considering these- they are absolutely amazing speakers for small room use and are perfect for low power tube amps. These were definite "sleepers" in the Reference line and if properly placed in the room offer truly outstanding imaging and soundstage size---- Maynard

Mains: RF-5s: Condition is fair to decent; in normal lighting conditions (i.e. without shining a flashlight on them), the finish looks decent, although there is some wear due to the age. In good working order, though I don't have the jumpers (I'll toss in a free set of biwire cables to make up for it though, 8' Canare StarQuad cable. Asking $400

I'd love to grab those RF-5's! I'm in Houston Texas though so it's not practical. Sounds like a sweet price for them, good luck with your sale!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...