Lawnmowers/Push vs Ride?

billybob

Thanks for the definition. Not familiar with the 2 you mentioned. I have of course seen roll bars on mowers/tractors. Hope that I do not need one. Reminds me about a Cooper Mini I saw on Fawlty Towers awhile back. The car would not start and Cleese was threatening it with a good thrashing. Needless to say he gave it one with a large tree limb. lol Didn't work.

Just remembered we used to mow county cemetaries with a Gravely walk behind powered. Those were a bit dangerous as you could lock it in reverse. Strong/rugged mower. Those commercial types are awesome.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Yard work is overrated. I'd rather the spend the time having sex with my wife. YMMV.

I don't know, my yard is really pretty, and I don't even know what your wife looks like. Sorry, couldn't help it.

F**k your yard . [:D]

K

EDIT: Smiley added to indicate attempt @ humor.

...Yard work is overrated. I'd rather the spend the time having sex with my wife. YMMV.

I don't know, my yard is really pretty, and I don't even know what your wife looks like. Sorry, couldn't help it.

F**k your yard . Big Smile

K

EDIT: Smiley added to indicate attempt @ humor.

relieved_man_yx5f.jpg

Amazing how an emoticon can change a post.

Yes, it is amazing. I see humor in most any situation in life. A good laugh is absolutely free. Apparently it doesn't come across the WWW, except for fini. A quick wit there.

Keith

Well, got half of yard done with no sweat. It rides and cuts just like just what I paid for it. Has a good speed for a mower. Thinking of entering it in a 1/64 mile drag race as it will do a wheelie if not careful.[bs]