Anybody looking for a Project Manager?

Thaddeus Smith

I'm taking advantage of this particular forum section and I get that. Amy, feel free to remove if I'm out of line.

My dad has been out of work since January, doing what I can to find leads for him. Many many years spent with Nortel, more recently he's been doing project management work as a contractor to AT&T, but those projects are either wrapped up or waiting for budgetary approval. Shoot me a PM if you've got the need or a lead and I can either send you his resume or get you in touch with him directly. His skills aren't limited to the telecommunications industry. Based in North DFW area but can easily work remotely, as was the case for AT&T.

Sorry I don't how to link using an iPad but search for Lockheed Martin careers, fill out a profile and use the search engine (could be as simple as keyword: Texas). I am currently on a road trip looking for 4 specialized folk but the corporate recruiter I am with told me he has 7600 ACTUAL CURRENT openings.

Good luck

LinkedIN may be helpful. I'm on it in my other life as a historian. You do get pestered by requests from people you don't know wanting to be in your network, and requests from a few outright spammers, although the system seems to keep most of that at bay.

Thanks Boom. He's learned to be pretty active there over the years and has managed to secure some leads and interviews. The problem with the telecommunications industry is that project budgets come and go on a whim, along with the associated jobs. :/ Many carriers seem to be in acquisition mode, which also puts hiring on freeze. C'est la vie.