Sleeper K's Its all stock - Trust me.

Guest David H

Guest David H

A local gent contracted me to upgrade his Khorns with a special request. These KHorns were his fathers, so he wants to keep the original look and grill cloth.

I told him no guarantees I can save the cloth but I would give it a go. I should have charges $ 0.10 per staple, then I could retire early.

post-24405-13819855549334_thumb.jpg

Guest David H

Old and new.

More pics to come when I reinstall.

I am also installing B&C DE-750's, DE-10's, and ALK AP12-350 + ES5800 crosovers.

post-24405-13819855553784_thumb.jpg

Guest David H

Ah very nice, this is my goal. As when I purchased my Khorns they didn't have tophats, I would like to give them that b style look with some of these upgrades. Thanks for posting your pics.

Nice, that will be a sweet setup.

Dave

Guest David H

More pics.

Went over today to install the upgrades. It's to bad the ALK crossovers have not arrived yet, I would have like to have heard these done.

These KHorns are powered by a sweet amp and preamp built by forum member "Justin Webber". I have road tested a few of Justin's creations and all were excellent. I guess I should have taken a pic.

post-24405-13819856138348_thumb.jpg

Guest David H

Next the owner of these 1972 K's Is going to clean up the side grills and work on the finish a bit.

My suggestion was to clean and oil them with linseed oil , however I am sure other more experienced members might chime in with other possibly better options.

Dave