Why Monsanto Not Proud Of Their GMO's?

billybob

Wll those pigs are gonna get slautered anyway.!!! My dividens are also coming from manufacturs of "DROANS" As well as other Corp..As far as being a good low income lawyer good for you,,,,I know of several corperate lawyers that only draw average salaries,,not all can afford or have the talent to demand high incoms..but are helping corperations defend against leftist idologies...demanizing American companies.

Is that what I said? I do not remember saying that I am a low income talentless attorney. I thought that I said that if you act honestly your business will do well and if you just look out for yourself no matter what the detriment to others you are just a, well, you know what you are.

Yeah. Many people don't get the fact that some attorneys do not want to suck every drop of blood out of every client they can. I feel bad for those people. Life must be a rather cruel existence.

Ive never found an insurence company that didnt increase its prices every year,,,Name one that lowered its prices...And i,ll be first inline,,,One interesting thing i found out,,,Prices for a givin proceedure,,In the same city,,Very by 40%,,Ive checked that out,,Try shopping for a discount when having a heart attack,,,Dentist prices very quite alot,,I can get a better deal in MEXICO,,They have great dentist,,,,,,,,,YOU DIDNT EXPECT the Govt, Health care to be underwritten by taxpayers and Govt only....The Insurence companys will also be involved,,,Remember they have to underwrite everybody,,,weather your on your death bed,,Or a splinter in your A##

Wll those pigs are gonna get slautered anyway.!!! My dividens are also coming from manufacturs of "DROANS" As well as other Corp..As far as being a good low income lawyer good for you,,,,I know of several corperate lawyers that only draw average salaries,,not all can afford or have the talent to demand high incoms..but are helping corperations defend against leftist idologies...demanizing American companies.

Is that what I said? I do not remember saying that I am a low income talentless attorney. I thought that I said that if you act honestly your business will do well and if you just look out for yourself no matter what the detriment to others you are just a, well, you know what you are.

Yeah. Many people don't get the fact that some attorneys do not want to suck every drop of blood out of every client they can. I feel bad for those people. Life must be a rather cruel existence.

Well said Jeff... [Y]