FS: Oak Oil Quartets------$400.00-------SOLD

willland

On Thursday July 25, my family and I will be leaving the Orlando area
and traveling to Chicago to arrive Friday July 26 in the afternoon.
Our route will be mostly I-75/I-65 and will include passing through the
cities of Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, and
of course Chicago. Anyone along the route who is interested in the
Quartets I will gladly drop them by(if rental car trunk is large enough) or meet somewhere. We will also be
visiting Madison, WI on Monday July 29.

Bill

Well, Bill and his family should be in Chicago by now. We met a little north of Indy earlier today. I want to thank Bill for making this work. He is a very nice guy who was a pleasure to deal with. I enjoyed meeting him and his family. I hope they reached their destination safely and have a great family vacation.

I had sold my Fortes on here last Nov. and I've regretted it ever since. They were fun and enjoyable speaker to listen to. When I saw these curly oak Quartets I wanted them immediately but did not think there would be any way to make it happen since they were in Florida and I was in Indiana. Well, the Klipsch gods were smiling upon me. I'm listening to them as I type with a smile on my face. My gear and monitor/tv sit on a very nice oak credenza that matches these very well. I'm very happy with how things turned out.

Bill, I know it may be a while before you see this but thanks again!

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for a smooth transaction and willing to meet us at I-65 so we did not have to tread too far off the beaten path.

Enjoyed meeting and chatting with even though it was for a brief moment.

Post some photos of the Quartets and the matching credenza.

Take care of my babies,

Bill

Hey Bill, I wasn't sure if you would be on during your vacation or not. I'm glad to see you made it to Chicago safely. It looks like rain today so I'll be inside giving these speakers and my credenza some TLC and will take a pic when I'm done if I can get enough light in here.

take care,

Mark

Congrats Mark! I've met a couple of wonderful people delivering a pair of Heresies from Indiana to Florida that had been picked up in Chicago and delivered to me in Lafayette Indiana. Met very wonderful people James and Marshall on that trip and later bought a pair of rebuilt / restored Heresies from Marshall for a great price on another trip. Was going to get Chorus 2 but Christmas Holidays and a pair of Chorus 2 just wouldn't fit very easily in our Grand Caravan.... The Klipsch Express is a great way to get speakers moved and meet new people.

Ben