Monster Dual Banana Speaker Cable Adapters (7) SOLD

A1UC

Good price on these. Selling for $60/pair on ebay. Best wishes with the sale.

huh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-Cable-Dual-Gold-Banana-plug-Speaker-Wire-Connectors-2-Pair-/390663052346?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item5af5551c3a

still three for free. And a trusted seller for sure. He's only sold like 900 items since I've been a member here lol.

• Moderators

Selling for $60/pair on ebay.

My bad, I meant to say $15/pair or $60 for the set on Ebay. A good deal nonetheless. [:D]

And a trusted seller for sure.

I agree

He's only sold like 900 items since I've been a member here lol.

Now that is funny...but somehow ironically true. [:P]

You know, I hate to "complain", as it's not in my nature. But, I don't believe it's proper for to people come to our forum pretty much soley for the purpose of selling items in the garage sale section. Other forums frown upon it, and some even have written rules forbidding it. I don't know, perhaps it's not my place to speak up...

Our Forum ? are you serious

he used to be a klipsch owner and is fortunate to have the dough to keep searching for audio bliss. He sells the same stuff on lots of other forums. And if he is constantly searching where else is he supposed to unload his gear? Craigslist people usually aren't looking to buy selah audio.

Our Forum ? are you serious

he used to be a klipsch owner and is fortunate to have the dough to keep searching for audio bliss. He sells the same stuff on lots of other forums. And if he is constantly searching where else is he supposed to unload his gear? Craigslist people usually aren't looking to buy selah audio.

I know, I see him selling the same gear on other forums. All I'm saying is, some people frown upon people who just visit forums to sell items. If they contributed to the forum in other ways, perhaps they wouldn't... [*-)]

At any rate, I'm done here. Have a good night everyone...

There are no qualifications to be a forum member. You'd expect most members to be Klipsch fans, or else why be here, but I don't believe there's any requirement to own Klipsch gear.

Anyone who has over 700 posts is contributing to the forum, and would not appear to be here just to find buyers for his used audio gear, so I think the criticism was uncalled for.

A very few people have shown up to use the forum, or spam it, or troll it, but the numbers have been pretty small, thankfully. Amy deals with them as the need arises, so there is rarely a need for a member to question anyone's presence here.

We get along very well on this forum most of the time. Let's keep it that way.

• Moderators

Anyone who has over 700 posts is contributing to the forum

I dunno, he has sold 900 items remember? LOL Jusk kidding guys. [:P]

Rick, I know where you are coming from. There are people that pop in just to sell gear. Honestly, I don't have a problem with that at all. It's the Garage Sale. The OP has blown through MANY speakers, systems, configurations, but as mentioned, he has the cash flow to do so and is enjoying this hobby like the rest of us.

Agreed. Great folks here.

Rick, I know where you are coming from. There are people that pop in just to sell gear. Honestly, I don't have a problem with that at all. It's the Garage Sale. The OP has blown through MANY speakers, systems, configurations, but as mentioned, he has the cash flow to do so and is enjoying this hobby like the rest of us.

Agreed. Great folks here.

I have bought some of that gear. If it wasn't for the Garage Sale section, and for a member with relatively few posts, I wouldn't have the speakers I'm listening to right now. Who cares if someone posts the same gear on multiple sites and forums? It's easier to sell anything if more people hear that it's for sale. As I mentioned already, spammers are spotted and dealt with, and this is not one of those instances.

• Moderators

If they are gold plated I'll take them

Looks like they are.

• Dual Banana Adapters for Easy Cable Termination and Speaker Hookup
  • Dual construction is precision-spaced for standard binding posts.
  • 18 beryllium-copper leaf springs for increased contact pressure.
  • 24k gold contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.