Uploading Pics....i'll Be The One!

Now Jeff, that really looks good.... Whenever you are up in this area, let me know, I"ll take you to some good places to eat.

Yes, sir. That would be fun. I made those egg-rolls following a simple recipe. So simple it blew me away because I figured they must be a lot of work.

One package of egg-roll wraps (16 oz - makes around 24 or so egg rolls).

One pound cole slaw mix (the pre-packed, shredded mix in the bags)

One pound ground pork.

Brown the pork. Mix it in with cole slaw mix. Add lots of salt and pepper.

Put large table-spoon of filling in corner of wrap. Start rolling like a burrito, folding in the sides as soon as you can. Right before you close it all the way, dab a bit of raw egg on the final corner of the wrapper to seal it and make it stick.

Deep fry in a deep fryer at 370 degrees for about 3 - 4 minutes.

Rather than cook them all at once. Just put the unused filling in tupperware and the unused wraps in a zip lock. Repeat in the next day or so when you want more.

They were really good because more meat was used than you typically find in the ones served in restaurants.

Yes, sir. That would be fun. I made those egg-rolls following a simple recipe. So simple it blew me away because I figured they must be a lot of work.

One package of egg-roll wraps (16 oz - makes around 24 or so egg rolls).

One pound cole slaw mix (the pre-packed, shredded mix in the bags)

One pound ground pork.

Brown the pork. Mix it in with cole slaw mix. Add lots of salt and pepper.

Put large table-spoon of filling in corner of wrap. Start rolling like a burrito, folding in the sides as soon as you can. Right before you close it all the way, dab a bit of raw egg on the final corner of the wrapper to seal it and make it stick.

Deep fry in a deep fryer at 370 degrees for about 3 - 4 minutes.

Rather than cook them all at once. Just put the unused filling in tupperware and the unused wraps in a zip lock. Repeat in the next day or so when you want more.

They were really good because more meat was used than you typically find in the ones served in restaurants.

Sounds excellent... On the side.... I got great seats to see the Horn's play tcu this Saturday....I hope we continue the trend....