SOLD 53' Klipschorn And Replica, Bass Bin SOLD

The Dude

I have a pair of Klipschorn bass bins for sale, one is from 53 and the other is signed from 57. The one from 57 is a replica, so not a original Klipsch product. However, it appears to be a very well built cabinet. Other then one gouge on the 53 they are in decent shape. They both have fairly new cast frame woofers from Crites, probably not even broken in but not sure. One of the woofers was ground down a little for a Lascala, but is perfectly fine. I do have the grill frames for the bass bins as well, I am now asking 450.00.

Edited by duder1982

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got a quote from Con-way freight shipped to Seattle, from Omaha to a residential with a lift gate for $105.00. Add 20 for packing that's 125.00 for empty cabs. Probably a additional 25.00. To ship the drivers. But don't know as that might change the freight code and could raise the price a little. To sum it up empty cabs shipped any were in the lower 48 for 325.00 with the 15" drivers 550.00.

Just wanted to throw it out there.

• 3 weeks later...