KP250's, SL1200 MK2,DCX2496, Kappalite's, Tweeters and other items available.

Pete H

The time has come to sell or trade some equipment that has been laying around and replace it with some things I need. A couple items can be shipped easily but others will probably have to be sold locally and I'm just not sure what fair pricing is on a couple of items.

Turntable: Technics SL1200 MK2 with Shure M97xE Purchased New I installed the cartridge, set the table up, spun a couple of albums and then stuck it on the shelf and it's been there ever since so this is "Like New" condition to say the least. $700 plus shipping

Speakers: 1 set of KP250's Original drivers and crossovers they sound very good, have handles, pole mounts and all the plastic corners and trim are in very good shape as are the boxes but they could use a coat of paint to make them excellent. I just have no use for 2 sets of these which is why I'm selling one of them.$325 for the 250's and $450 for the 250's with the 115's, plus shipping

post-32129-0-42020000-1383484821_thumb.j post-32129-0-29980000-1383484867_thumb.j

Speakers: 1 set of KP115's with poles for the 250's, original driver and crossover and like the 250's could use a coat of paint, but are not gouged up at all. I've made it clear that I don't like the sound of these but instead of me using the drivers for another project I would package them up with the 250's if that would be a better way to sell them.

post-32129-0-04660000-1383485191_thumb.j

Behringer DCX 2496 Pro Crossover: NEW, just like the turntable it was opened up, plugged in then stuck on the shelf and I've never gotten into an active set up and don't see me having the time to get into it so it needs to go to someone who will. $260, plus shipping

2 Eminence KappaLite 3015's: NEW, purchased for a project that I didn't get around to and I'm not going to do it. Never installed or hooked up to anything. $375

1 Crites CT125: NEW, I purchased this from Rudy and didn't use it so it's just been on the shelf too. $60 plus shipping

1 Beyma CP25: NEW, Extra that was never used for a center project. $100 plus shipping

Various Mono Price cables NEW 2 50' RCA Audio 1 75' RCA Audio 1 50' Composite Video 1 50' 3.5mm Stereo

I'm located in NE Ohio and would be willing to ship anything that is easily shipped and I'm just looking for fair pricing or trade on any of these items. Here's a list of what I'm looking for.

1. Amp for my SPUD

2. Amp for a Tuba build

3. New crossovers for Cornwall 2's

Could entertain other items.

Edited by Pete H