Some stats for those thinking the forums have "died down"

Chad

• Administrators

I've come across quite a few posts from members who seem to think forum activity is down since the upgrade. Here are some stats. As you can see, we aren't even through the month of November and we've already beat November 2012 for new topics and posting. October 2013 is still pretty strong considering the forums were down for 2 weeks. There is always an ebb/flow with forum activity, and there always will be. It seems (based on the numbers from Aug 2013 - now) that we continuing our "activity upswing".

What I want to know is what happened in April/May 2013 that caused such a drop in posting/new topics? :)

topics-per-month-2012-2013.png

posts-per-month-2012-2013.png

• Like 1

What I want to know is what happened in April/May 2013 that caused such a drop in posting/new topics? :)

It has been rumored that this drop in posting/new topics all centered around Amy's role with the "forum."

Following weeks of deliberations (in April/May 2013), the "white smoke" was seen coming from the chimney above the House of Klipsch. Amy was officially recognized as "Forum Queen." This brought calm to the site and regular postings have been steady ever since. This despite the fact that all along we saw her as the queen.

There you have it..... lol...

Edited by Boxx