FS: NAD 925 THX 125 X 5 Price reduced $450.00

jtubbs6117

• 2 weeks later...

I received this NAD amp from Jeff on Tuesday. The box looked OK externally. I've been super busy so I didn't get around to unboxing it until today.

I'm going to diplomatically title these pics;

How NOT To Pack Expensive Audio Gear For Shipping

1. Never put an open amp/AVR directly on top of packing peanuts.

2. Put the amp/AVR in a plasic bag/garbage bag first.

3. If possible double box the amp/AVR.

This will prevent aforementioned packing peanuts from being jammed inside the cooling slots.

My interconnects haven't been ordered yet so I will have time to open up this amp, remove the tiny pieces of styrofoam, and inspect for any damage.

I hope you didn't received this amp shipped in this fashion from the person you purchased it from, Jeff.

Edited by iRONic

Ironic let me apologize for not wrapping the amp in a bag to prevent that from happening. I had a very busy week and my first priority was to get your amp to you as soon as possible. I tried to double box the NAD but the depth of the amp would not work with any of the materials I had. And I wanted to honor the email I sent you concerning when it would be shipped.

I will also be happy to send you a can of compressed air and a Phillips head screwdriver to help you with my mistake. Also this could have been handled in the messenger instead slinging mud in the garage sale forum. I appreciate your diplomacy and you pointing out that mistake for everyone to see. I hope the amp serves you for many years.

Now that I have apologized and we are doing this in the garage sale forum. If you feel that you did not get a good deal or you are not happy with the amp. I will be happy to refund your money through Paypal and wait there's more I will pay the expenses to ship it back here. When I get it, I will drive to my nearest Salvation Army store and use as a deduction for my 2014 taxes.

Please let me know if you require the compressed air or the screwdriver so I can get the in the mail on Monday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...