Video of My 2ch Setup using GoPro Hero3

Youthman

• Moderators

Great job, I think that video alone is worth more than the camera cost, that's cool the way you gave a different perspective and angle.

Think of all the things you can now video, and it's cheap to store, go nuts.

• Moderators

Appreciate it guys. I got out of video editing with my side business because frankly, it's extremely time consuming (8am - 2pm today editing this video) and it just wasn't fun. This was actually fun because I'm not editing someone else's video, but something I captured of myself and people that I know and care about. I sold the GoPro White and and thought I had located a Black for $300 locally but it looks like it's just spam. About to order one on Ebay.

I used their GoPro Studio 2.0 to edit the video and it has some very user friendly features which allows for faster editing but it is very buggy. Locked up on me 6-7 times during the editing process. I'm trying to find a newer version of Adobe Premier Pro but most are $250 and above.

• Moderators

That's alot of editing, I had no idea never trying video or editing it, but It sure is a cool thing to look back on later.

I will not complain about a little lightning or darkening and maby a little contrast with an occasional crop for my still pics anymore.

• Moderators

I will not complain about a little lightning or darkening and maby a little contrast with an occasional crop for my still pics anymore.

Sure you will. :P

That's alot of editing, I had no idea never trying video or editing it, but It sure is a cool thing to look back on later.

The first wedding I video taped, I spent 40 hrs editing their video (preparation, ceremony and slideshow) and burning it to DVD. I think that's what sucked the fun out of it for me. LOL