Samsung 10.1 2 tablet 8gb any interest here

joessportster

My wife decided she wanted a kindle so im selling this to fund that, the tablet is just over a year old and works flawlessly, it is back at factory settings and ready to go it includes tablet with leather case / stand, screen protector and stylus. It has been in the case since new and had screen protector since new so is near mint. right now at best buy the tablet is selling for 349.00 on sale (normal is 449.00) I will offer this here with all accessories and charger with insured shipping included for 285.00

SORRY NO PAYPAL, ill accept checks or money orders (postal money orders ship immediately, checks must clear) look at the pics

im looking at the system info now and it has a date of thursday nov 29 2012 under kernal version, so its like i said about 1 year old 13 months to be exact, i dont want to trade it as i have already ordered the wifes new kindle, to be completely honest ill likely regret selling the thing (i know i kicked myself several times over for selling the ipad i had)

Joe