Anyone have 4 new K-1089AV woofers laying around?

longdrive03

A buddy of mine wants to put together a clone of the RF-7. I've got the horns and drivers?

BTW will Klipsch parts sell four new ones to me since they're not replacing blown ones? (Yes, I know I can call and ask but thought someone might be able to help in that area)

I'm not sure of model number of the woofers in the RF-7ii. Does anyone know the model number and have any of those available? Thanks. Ken

Thanks Pete. Do you recall the price on these? I'm wondering if I can just buy four directly even though I'm not replacing them in an RF7. Thanks.

I think they were just shy of $200, but I really don't remember and when I called, they didn't ask for a serial number but if you needed one I'm sure we could get you #'s. I did see a single RF7 ll on ebay for around 600 with cabinet damage but that would give you your woofers and then I'm sure you would have no problem selling the horn, driver and crossover, if Klipsch doesn't have them in stock anymore.