HT Speaker setup

NBPK402

that ^ is f*cking awesome... where do I get mids and upper HF channels like that?

I RARELY see them for sale.

I had a momentary lapse of reason before I moved to a bigger house last year and put them up for sale. So, Schu, why didn't you buy them then? You had your chance and it's too late. You are right, they are RARELY for sale because they are the best and people don't like to part with them unless there are extenuating circumstances involved.

that ^ is f*cking awesome... where do I get mids and upper HF channels like that?

I RARELY see them for sale.

I had a momentary lapse of reason before I moved to a bigger house last year and put them up for sale. So, Schu, why didn't you buy them then? You had your chance and it's too late. You are right, they are RARELY for sale because they are the best and people don't like to part with them unless there are extenuating circumstances involved.

I didn't because I had a momentary lapse of reason when they WERE up for sale :)

I do want a set eventually, but I have to figure out what LF section I would want to use and bla bla bla... you know, it's not something to rush in to, specially since I am really happy right now where I am at.