What is your HT bottleneck?

javelin

You should do it, easy to do and I found it made a huge difference. I was really surprised

Remember, my HT is in a family room, so WAF is very important. Though she has allowed 5 subwoofers in there. I'll start with drapes on the windows behind my RF-63's.

Bill

There not ugly, and your wife can choose any material she likes. You can even do poster prints or whatever you both like.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I see my RS-42 as my bottleneck. This is a nice little gem but I'd like something bigger

to "match" the others.

Then replace my RS-3II to match. I know the RS-3II is older but it does its job pretty well up on

that wall.

And then my Pioneer Elite BDP-94HD blu-ray player. It's an awesome player but it's just darn

way too slow when loading blu-ray movies.

attachicon.gifht1.jpg

I hear you there....My pioneer is a phenomenal BD player, but my god is it slow sometimes

• Moderators
Remember, my HT is in a family room, so WAF is very important. Though she has allowed 5 subwoofers in there. I'll start with drapes on the windows behind my RF-63's.

Nice looking room. :emotion-21:

I can see why your always playing with more subs, almost all hard reflective surfaces always brings out everything but bass. Some big rugs along with the curtains would help a lot. A good looking rug/tapestry hanging on the side walls would also help kill off reflections around the room?