EV HP9040 HORN with DH1A DRIVER(S) Four !

minermark

Maybe you'd have better luck selling them as 2 separate pairs rather than a quad?

Trust me iv my reasons for trying to move these fellas out here, I have a lot on my plate and more coming and I need the room.

Not saying you don't need to move them. I thought they might move faster selling them in pairs rather than all at once.

Maybe you'd have better luck selling them as 2 separate pairs rather than a quad?

Trust me iv my reasons for trying to move these fellas out here, I have a lot on my plate and more coming and I need the room.

Not saying you don't need to move them. I thought they might move faster selling them in pairs rather than all at once.

Iv been trying pairs for the last four days, 25 lookers for a pair, so far today 40+ and a watcher.

Crap, if you were local I'd be all over these...

You sound just like Schu, now. Just buy these, you can afford them AND the shipping. Just have the drivers shipped in fixed price US Postal boxes for about $15 ea. and the horns can ship Greyhound in a Washer or Dryer box from a local installation company. No big deal if you really want them, Mikey.

• Like 1