JBL Horns now on Ebay

minermark

Oh this is getting interesting yet again.....a guy Based in Ecuador is bidding, guess he did not catch the Local Pick up thingy eh ?

I've had that happen before with local pick up. Normally that idiot wins and instantly pay-pals you for your stuff. He'll contact you and ask you to ship. You won't and refund him his money. The auction starts all over. It's a PITA.

Well I tried to end it but Ebay will not let me do it, this should be an interesting two hours. I did talk to my guy that wants them and told him the best thing he can do is slam 500 on them now, this worm in Ecuador could still screw thins up though.

I don't get it - you have 21 bids up to Current bid: US $152.50 [ 21 bids ]

but at the bottom you clearly state $500 reserve on this item
go figure? anyway good luck! 1 hour to go pulling hair.

Something is really screwy with Ebay, it not like it was the last time I was selling stuff about a year ago, I listed this as a 500 reserve and it was listed that way until the first person bid, including a buyit now, all of it disappeared, iv got a beef with with Ebay, and ill be dealing with that in the next day or so.

• Like 3