FS: Phase Linear 400 AMP and 4000 Preamp

eth2

FS: Phase Linear Amp and Phase Linear 4000 preamp. I am currently using the 4000 with Alex's B&K amp. The 400 Amp works and has really not been used in three or more years, except to test it today. Both are Model II.

The preamp and the amp have some pitting on the face plates, almost as if someone had attached a ground clamp to them with current at some point.

I am asking $1,000 for both of them (but will take $450)plus shipping. The 400 is fairly heavy so it will not be cheap to ship.

LET THE FLAME LINEAR JOKES BEGIN!!!!!

Edited by eth2
  • Like 2

No, $450 total. Thought I would save someone the hassle of the negotiating process.(Guess it will take some time to get my sense of humor). Really, $450 for both, together, total. One is really not going to do me any good without the other as I am going to buy a tube preamp

Edited by eth2

As for the tube amp, Mike's Peach looks really nice..if only I could get him down to $350. What do you say Mike?

If you could get him down to 350, I'd drive to Corpus this weekend and give him 400 :P

Edited by CECAA850

If your not in a hurry id dig out that tuner and take a pic of the whole system and post it on Ebay, I have never seen a complete system like you are offering in one place at the same time, Go with auction format and you should clear a Grand +.