*edit*FS: Klipsch RF 7 Black Satin pair. Local sale 60098 $800

willum24

Great condition. 7.5-8/10 cosmetic. 10/10 functionality. These sound perfect and look great as well. All grill pegs intact. A few corner dings, but no veneer peel whatsoever and one woofer dent that does not affect sound at all. These were listed on craigslist as "mint," but for those of us with OCD, they are not absolutely cosmetically perfect. $800 Local to 60098 sale only!!!

Will.

post-44448-0-03360000-1396477568_thumb.j

post-44448-0-22320000-1396477586_thumb.j

post-44448-0-09760000-1396477606_thumb.j

post-44448-0-28400000-1396477626_thumb.j

post-44448-0-00360000-1396477655_thumb.j

Edited by willum24

If any interest, I can make a package deal with 2 mint Klipsch RW12d subwoofers and these 2 Klipsch RF7s. $1350 cash.

It would appear that your estimation of condition may vary slightly from the rest of us. I believe it would be fair to say that even without OCD, no one would ever consider "a few corner dings", "woofer damage" as descriptions that fit into the MINT category, on here or craigslist or otherwise. To me it appears that you have woofer damage on at least one if not two, as well as dust cap damage on two. The dust cap damage may be what you're referring to when you say "woofer damage". If that is the case then you may be missing a lot more that it also very obvious to see. It would be helpful if you could post more close up and higher quality pics. Best of luck in your sale.

Just trying to be as honest as I can be. Yes its the center black part, I just assumed it was all part of the woofer. I'm not asking top dollar because I'm aware they aren't perfect in looks, but they are in very good condition. Anyone interested, feel free to PM and I will gladly have you come look at them and make your own assessment.

Sorry I cant copy and paste the link for whatever reason

Or you can get AN EXTRA SPECIAL DEAL on these. They are on CL Chicago in Woodstock for $850.. Just trying to help you out Will. And thanks for being so honest with the forum.

Edited by ZEUS121996

Price is $850 for forum as well. Im at work, and my phone won't let me change price in header. :(. I had rf82s there, but have since sold them, I have a great deal of respect for this forum, and don't want to ruin any relationship with it at all. I am truly sorry for any and all confusion. :( I was merely trying to move them today if possible but I apparently stretched myself a little thin with this great forum.

I should have waited until the end of my shift to change the clist ad, and my impatience has brought me, as usual, nothing but embarrassment. I truly apologize, and certainly understand if no one here chooses to do any business with me.

Geez, Willum don't beat yourself up! It is no big deal. Sometimes our quick response reminds me of the guy who sits behind you at the stop light waiting for the light to change so he can lay on the horn. I am sure you meant no harm or disrespect to anyone.