Klipsch Palladium P37, P27, P17 - $6200

opusk2k9

I own one pair right now in black. 100% owned by me 1 pair of "mint" working black belles. I cannot allow others with 7 identical jubes ls's etc to effect me to be like that lol. I do not approve of many certain setups for various reason. 1 pair of belles for me is good enough. I will possibly keep an eye on them and stack them once i move in this coming year(a larger home of course)...

I have a very nice collection and must watch my priorities. Black lascalas and they are common are next on my list. I actually have everything i need for them if i do find some empty cabs...thats still not on my mind. cheers nonetheless!

If I do make a choice such as this i will likely be financing a portion although trying not to(finance).

If i do as well it will be my final switch for eternity. I am extremely happy with what i have now...that said the palladiums are the only possible change i have to consider in my mind at this time. I am in favor of hi freq horns and mids as well with low freq direct radiation woofers&subs...palladium is the only possible step up in my mind...if i find it to be more lateral than an upgrade i will stay with what i use now