Considering Upgrading from 103" to DIY 130" AT Screen

Youthman

For the size room you have and if you plan to live there longer I say go for it youth build one more big screen AT to hold all your Lascalas and enjoy my friend. Enjoy the process as well and then be content with your choice. Im very happy with my last upgrade to the 132” and it definitely is Immersive. Your new screen with lascalas will be also and I feel like this will be it for home theater in that room for you for years to come. I have reached my last upgrade as far as speakers and screen size for my current theater as well. you have a large room and it would a crime on this forum not to use that to your advantage. The size will be night and day for you. I went from 115 to 132 and it was dramatic so yours will be even more so. I plan to upgrade in the future of course just not in this house. We are moving to Colorado springs and will build a bigger custom house and I will use all my knowledge gained from this site to have 3 rows of seats, 200”+ screen custom cut from Stewart filmscreen with klipsch pro cinema behind the screen such as Scrappy and RH are now using. For my theater I’m content as I could be. Tare that wall down.

• Like 1

• Moderators

We have no plans on moving. You are right Michael, the process is a lot of the fun.

Bro when you move to Colorado, I totally want to come visit. My wife and I would love to take a trip to Colorado to do some skiing (I've only snowboarded in WV, PA and VT.