Klipsch Jubilee Professional

IndyKlipschFan

is'nt it missing part of the speaker? like the KPT-904-HF and the KPT-XII?! Where did they go!? the MSRP with those two peices that are missing here, is I think... $6,500...

don't think it is really that great of a deal w/o the high end and midrange peices of the system, right there it is just a bass box horn...

wonder what happened to the rest of the speaker

187_medium.jpg

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

Talk about something that looks like it was "ridden hard and put away wet"...

-Less

oops - ignore her...I am fashioning these high quality speakers using ultra density cardboard, bondo, and rustoleum number 3. Special order for $4200, and a year supply of psychotrophic drugs, hydroponic mushroom, and inferior cable channels...And dont forget the freee VEG-O-MATIC...

-Clu

This message has been edited by cluless on 07-18-2002 at 08:34 PM

I just emailed the seller to see if the other speakers were included but not pictured. I'll let you know what he/she responds. The description says that it was bought unused at auction. I sure hope they didn't by it like this thinking it was a whole system!

quote:

Originally posted by Q-Man:

I emailed the seller, explaining to her what she has. She emailed me back, thanking me for the information.

Now let's see if she adjust her price.

Q.

nope.

they should allow a forum for each item so people could help others out... could do more harm than good, but in situations like this... it would do good.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

s>

the auction has been moved... it did not sell first time around. imagine that

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1369197076

KLIPSCH JUBILEE BASS

CINEMA SPEAKER

KLIPSCH KPT 684 SUBWOOFER

BOTH SPEAKERS BRAND NEW NEVER USED!

TWO ULTIMATE SPEAKERS

ONE PRICE

Never been used my @$$.

"This is commercial audio equipment which was purchased at auction."

how often do companies buy expensize speaker systems, remove the top half of the system, leave them in the original shipment box and then auction them off for less than what they probably bought them for? then how often would the seller unpack the speaker, get enough information on them to know that half the speaker is missing, and plan on getting over $4000 for a speakre that has probably been used, despite what they say (how could they know if the previous owner used them)?

I bet a theater bought them, used them for some period of time. Went bankrupt (so many out here have...) and sold off the equiptment for whatever they could get. This guy bought it from them, but did not know it was a two part system and then found out it was, advertised the MSRP as if the top was there, w/o ever noting half was missing, and wanted to get some quick money. It did not work the first time, so as an added bonus, you get an, also 'unused', KPT 684. And that is where it gets better.

The KPT 648's they are advertising have a few things I noticed off hand that don't match up to the Klipsch KPT 648 that I have seen.

1. The Klipsch Professional logo is missing

2. The woofers are blue, not black

3. The metal clamps around the woofer are not black

Now, this could all be innocent or even honest truth. That woofer could be just a different year and things changed. I don't really know. Just wanted to try out my attorny skills at attacking the 'witness' to prove that she did kill her brothers wife's lover, the night the lights went out in Georgia. With my luck, the judge has blood on his hands and my accusations will have hung an innocent man...

------------------

-justin

s>

Justin-

You have just toppled my home industry of building my own Jubileees - sans Cherries...

E-Gads...you are far too young to be affected by the...night the lights went out in Georgia...ERRRGG.

I think that you suffer from a Vitamin D deficiency...get a bit of sunshine boy...