SOLD: Klipsch RB-81iis $490

johnnydrama

SOLD

I bought these off a Forum member a couple months back, however I've decided to go back to my beloved XF-48 towers. Therefore I would like to sell these to a forum member. I'm not looking to make a profit, just wanting to cover my cost is all and my asking price is exactly what I have in them so it is firm. These things are like new. Not a flaw on either speaker. Original boxes and all paperwork included. Only thing I don't have is the little rubber feet. Here is a link with pictures to the thread I purchased them from a few months ago. Paypal only please. Thanks.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/149786-near-mint-klipsch-rb-81-ii-bookshelf-speakers/

Shipping will probably be between $55-$65 depending on location

The Cherry Sanus 18" Stands are for sale as well. 2 months old. Would like $50 + PP fees for those. I'll cover shipping.

post-51058-0-76820000-1405084911_thumb.j

Edited by johnnydrama

These are still available as of now, I can't pull the trigger until next week and I don't want to have him miss an opportunity to sell now.

Jeeze this new forum blows, font changing, underline, strikeout

Edited by USNRET

• 1 month later...