KG 5.5 floor speakers

Audiman

I bought these new from Sound Advice in Tampa back in 1996. They really have never worked very hard in their life. Basically they work 100%. The top of one of the cabinets could be cleaned up a little. But otherwise, just like the day I got them. Amazing. But I am downsizing everything, and moving into a smaller house. Too small for these sadly. Anyone hazard a guess as to what I should list them on EBay for?

Audiman,

Welcome to the forum.

My suggestion is to list them here(free) before you go to Ebay. Some detailed photos showing finish/condition will help things along.

There are tons of Klipsch people in Florida(assuming you are still in Florida).

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for your valuable input. I will get some photos up this week and let's see where it all goes. I actually moved up to the wilderness of Charlotte NC three years ago, so I hope there is some action in this area. But there is always FedEx Ground too lol

If you decide to try to sell them locally, I would emphasize that they are a great rock speaker. It's true and young rockers are probably your target audience. Very efficeint and can really crank out the tunes. GLWTS.

• Like 1

Excellent info, thanks. I noticed that they are not afraid of volume : ) Mine have never been abused in any sense of the word. Always lived in a dry atmosphere. No nasty dampness or mold. I'll get them posted this week end and see what happens.

Edited by Audiman