Scott 299 and Scott LT 110B Luxman P264 TT

jcmusic

I am thinking of selling these vintage items if there is any interest in them, I would like to sell all three together but may seperate if needed. The 299 has the Deluxe rebuild by Craig (NOS Valves) it is plug and play Telefuken tubes, the LT 110B has been aligned by the Scott tuner guru Terry Riemer, and is plug and play. the Luxman TT was my first effort getting back into vinyl it has a AT440MLa cartridge. I rarely turn these on anymore so they are just sitting collecting dust, all are in good cosmetic condition except the TT cover has some scratches. If you are interested make an offer more details and pics available...

Good luck with the sale canyonman! Potencial buyer beware the 299 has a transferable minimum out of pocket warranty for "my productive lifetime" I plan to completely retire only when health situation forces it.

Tell me about guru

Terry Riemer I've never heard of him and an internet search bring nothing much up. I'd love to have a quality tuner tech for when customers contact me with just a tuner. I don't mind doing along with amplifiers. But it's just such a small project when it's just a tuner.. my alignment tech is now 125 Mike's away compared to him being 2 Mike's away previous to us moving to northern rural Michigan. So getting to him for alignment is complicated.

Hey no problem Craig, here are some quick pic's I can take more detailed one's if need be. The 299 has Amperex output tubes Telefuken in the pre and phono stage and I think Amperex phase splitters. The LT110B has all Sylvania tubes in the tuning section and I think Telefuken's in the output.. They both have custom wooden cabinets I made from the original and are nice smooth and black in color. No issues at all with the equipment...

Jay