Question: high pass output...

Matthews

Its is better you turn that button on 150Hz

Thank you "aspro" :) - If I turn the crossover freq. up it becomes VERY unpleasant and creates a horrible "rumble" with even the slightest source of low frequency,

a verry frendly greeting from the netherlands and my home town Eindhoven

Rock and Roll my friend ♪ ♫ ♪ - Greetings from BoCoMo - welcome to the Forum

If that other sub is only there to produce 80 Hz and higher frequencies, then it's okay,

Otherwise, I'd think about an RCA splitter box upstream of the "Low Level Input" connector.

• Like 2

If that other sub is only there to produce 80 Hz and higher frequencies

It would be running from the main sub, a Paradigm PW2200 to a feed a Klipsch RW-12. Both run lower than 80. Is the HIGH PASS more than just the signal?

I do have a couple of splitters but was hoping they would not be necessary. I just don't want to damage a brand new Bash amp in the RW. Or the Paradigm amp for that matter.

Thanks

Edited by Matt 1970

Is the HIGH PASS more than just the signal?

I do have a couple of splitters but was hoping they would not be necessary. I just don't want to damage a brand new Bash amp in the RW. Or the Paradigm amp for that matter.

Thanks

No, it isn't - signal only, according to the writing that I see on your picture.

I don't believe that you're going to damage anything by splitting the RCA signal line to your first sub, especially if you turn the gains down when setting everything up, then turn them up slowly to dial them in.

• Like 1

It would be running from the main sub, a Paradigm PW2200 to a feed a Klipsch RW-12. Both run lower than 80. Is the HIGH PASS more than just the signal?

Thanks

If you just want to run a pair of subs, then a y-splitter is the way to go.

My Revel B15 has an auxiliary output designed for daisy chaining subwoofers which it looks like you are trying to accomplish. It also has a high pass output which is not designed for that purpose.

Revel B15 Cherry(almost done) 001.jpg

B15Arear.jpg

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1