Klipsch la scala loudspeaker type LS-BR for sale

nick1191

U can't buy Heresys at that price.

I see Heresy's quite often for $350 - $400.

I see Heresys here in Chicago for $450-$600.

Regarding the original post, I think a lot of us will be buying good conditions LaScalas for $400 all day long. I assume you guys that have really gotten great deals on them are not saying $400(rough) - $600(mint) is the prevailing price range for a pair of LaScalas? Are you willing to part with yours for that amount (family and member discount excluded)?

• Moderators

Yeah, I would expect Chicago pricing to be quite a bit higher than what we see in Florida. Lots of ridiculous deals down here.

Heresy 2 for $225 - Link (think these have some cosmetic issues though).

I assume you guys that have really gotten great deals on them are not saying $400(rough) - $600(mint) is the prevailing price range for a pair of LaScalas?

No, $400 - $600 is definitely not typical, just saying if you are patient, those deals do pop up from time to time.

Are you willing to part with yours for that amount

Nope....nor any other amount. These are keepers. :D

Yeah, I would expect Chicago pricing to be quite a bit higher than what we see in Florida. Lots of ridiculous deals down here.

Heresy 2 for $225 - Link (think these have some cosmetic issues though).

I assume you guys that have really gotten great deals on them are not saying $400(rough) - $600(mint) is the prevailing price range for a pair of LaScalas?

No, $400 - $600 is definitely not typical, just saying if you are patient, those deals do pop up from time to time.

Are you willing to part with yours for that amount

Nope....nor any other amount. These are keepers. :D

$225 for Heresys is a insane deal... but moving to FL is not in the cards, at least not in the foreseeable future.

U can't buy Heresys at that price.

I see Heresy's quite often for $350 - $400.

I see Heresys here in Chicago for $450-$600.

Regarding the original post, I think a lot of us will be buying good conditions LaScalas for $400 all day long. I assume you guys that have really gotten great deals on them are not saying $400(rough) - $600(mint) is the prevailing price range for a pair of LaScalas? Are you willing to part with yours for that amount (family and member discount excluded)?

Nobody called 4 to 600 the norm, It was stated that the OP's beaters were worth that amount....................the price of literally anything on the planet depends on condition

I am not taking any other pairs I have bought in my pricing, his look rough as hell and therefore are not worth what he was asking

since there are mentions of others deals I will state, I bought 2 pair sequencial serials for 800.00 from 1 lady, I found a pair of beaters (still in better cosmetic shape than the OP's offer) for free, I have bought a very nice stained pair for 700.00..............Those prices are not the normal they are results of persistence

searching various web sites daily, and pouncing on the deal without delay

I personally feel the current good price for a nice used pair of 100 percent working and minor cosmetic flaws lascalas is around 1000.00 to 1200.00