What do you do for a living?

Chad

I am a landlord for commercial and industrial real estate. It's so much easier than negotiating contracts with the Teamster Union every 3 years. Now the question is, what am I good for now? I am the father of 3 strapping young lads like me.   :) My baby boy is a graduating senior in high school. So now I restore old cars, restore old speakers, sign some checks, reconcile an account here and there, ride my BMW motorcycle, fish, etc, etc.... I do live on acreage and have a farm out the road, so there is that too. 

Before all that I was an entrepreneur of a Third Party Logistics Company) 3PL. I will fire that back up if any of my current tenants leave. My oldest son is graduating with honors this spring with 3 majors in business. He may go on to a grad degree at Wharton Business School. If he decides to implement some of what he has learned, I may boot a tenant, and let him learn a bit of logistics. 

There is a lot more to all this, but I really don't feel like a life history is what anybody gives a hoot about. What I know that has value is Logistics, Developing, Real Estate, Economics, Strategic Planning, and Negotiating. I am also a mechanic by hobby.

My wife is an RN, but she gave that up to stay at home and raise the kids. Next fall, she will be opening a Tea and Crumpet. She's calling it Lilly Dale, named after her GG Mother, Lily Dale Woolard. 

makes it all worthwhile when your kids do well! you should be very proud.

I am very proud of them. 

I am a landlord for commercial and industrial real estate. It's so much easier than negotiating contracts with the Teamster Union every 3 years. Now the question is, what am I good for now? I am the father of 3 strapping young lads like me.   :) My baby boy is a graduating senior in high school. So now I restore old cars, restore old speakers, sign some checks, reconcile an account here and there, ride my BMW motorcycle, fish, etc, etc.... I do live on acreage and have a farm out the road, so there is that too. 

Before all that I was an entrepreneur of a Third Party Logistics Company) 3PL. I will fire that back up if any of my current tenants leave. My oldest son is graduating with honors this spring with 3 majors in business. He may go on to a grad degree at Wharton Business School. If he decides to implement some of what he has learned, I may boot a tenant, and let him learn a bit of logistics. 

There is a lot more to all this, but I really don't feel like a life history is what anybody gives a hoot about. What I know that has value is Logistics, Developing, Real Estate, Economics, Strategic Planning, and Negotiating. I am also a mechanic by hobby.

My wife is an RN, but she gave that up to stay at home and raise the kids. Next fall, she will be opening a Tea and Crumpet. She's calling it Lilly Dale, named after her GG Mother, Lily Dale Woolard. 

makes it all worthwhile when your kids do well! you should be very proud.

I am very proud of them. 

Wharton is an excellent school.