Any price recommendations for reference speakers?

Vela23

I am sad to say I am selling a klipsch 7.2 setup 2 rf82ii, 1 rc62ii, 2 rs52ii, 2 ks14, 2 acoustech pl200, 1 sw450,denon avr x4000, emotiva xpa 5 amp (newer version), all reference speakers and denon are less than 6 months old and purchased from authorized dealer. KS surrounds (used for heights) and sw sub are about 2 years old purchased from best buy. Everything is in great condition except sw450 shows slight cosmetic wear on corners and edges of enclosure otherwise sounds like new. I believe paid close to 5k for everything obviously this stuff is used and I'm not expecting to get anywhere near that but would like to get some friendly feedback on what you think would be a good starting price point any feedback would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you in advance.

let me give you a new price line up on everything first.

rf-82ii-900$ new. used maybe 650-750 for the pair

rc-62ii-400$ new. used around 300-350.

rs-52ii-650$ new. used probably around 500 for the pair.

ks-14 you can maybe get 100$ for the pair. thinks that is what i got out of a pair.

pl-200 i had one sand took forever to sell at 200$

sw-450 i am clueless about.

denon x4000 can be had for 800 new now from certain authorized dealers so i would have to look that one up as well. i may be interested in that one for the right price.

emotiva xpa-5 probably fetch around 700-750 since its the gen 2 one.

keep in mind warranty will only transfer with the emotiva. the rest will sell with no warranty. speakers not such a big deal but the receiver takes a hit for that. especially since it seems that receivers just aren't built like they used to be

Edited by Scrappydue

Thanks for the quick response Mr scrappy. You gave me a great starting point to work with. I would like to try and sell it as a package but if I have to piece it out I will. I'm looking for local pick up as I don't have the boxes to ship and wouldn't want to risk damage. I'm in Arizona If you are interested pm me and we can go from there. Thanks again for the feedback! Oh btw I thought the pl200's sounded pretty good I'm surprised it took you a while to sell!

I'm in Kansas City so if you don't have original boxes I'd have to skip the denon.

And yeah for the money the pl-200 is a great sub. Problem is for most enthusiasts they aren't of good enough quality then you go down to the budget crowd and they want only a 100$ used sub. So it's just in the wrong price range for both types of listeners on the used market.

I'm in Kansas City so if you don't have original boxes I'd have to skip the denon.

And yeah for the money the pl-200 is a great sub. Problem is for most enthusiasts they aren't of good enough quality then you go down to the budget crowd and they want only a 100$ used sub. So it's just in the wrong price range for both types of listeners on the used market.

Your so picky needing a box needing a box, I bet ups would handle with care...

Edited by sully141