CF-4 for $500

Youthman

I think it's funny that in every ad for those I've ever seen, they advertise that they weigh 108 pounds! B)

I agree, they are worth every bit of $500, and frankly should be worth a bit more.

Edited by wvu80

• Moderators
I think it's funny that in every ad for those I've ever seen, they advertise that they weigh 108 pounds! B)

I add those details as well when I sell something heavy (5ch amp, speakers etc). I think it adds credibility to the fact that these aren't made with cheap components and that the build quality is solid.

I agree, they are worth every bit of $500, and frankly should be worth a bit more.

I sold mine last year for $700.

I sold mine last year for $700.ore.

That's what I was expecting, $650 to $750 all day long, depending on condition and version. I know the Ver 1's are more desirable, but most buyers would not know that. Klipsch-a-philes certainly would. B)

Edited by wvu80

Every step of moving mine since purchase has been a bear, and I have a good sized ape to help me. When I bought my Forte's the seller told me he had people come and look at them and just walk away due to the size, they must run screaming when seeing the CF-4. Because of that they sell at a wide range of prices depending on the size of houses in the area.