Need me some RF-63's

K5SS

I've heard the mythos a few times from a local buddy. IMO the 63's are superior is every aspect. Not night and day but better for sure.

And I've also read a lot of towers with subs lots recommend against them for subwoofer duty. I say rock them as regular speakers and cut at say 40-50hz if that's possible then skip the pair of Svs and buy a single lms ultra 18's and build a cab for that monster. Be your last subwoofer ever!

We have had this conversation before..

My Rythmik diggs deeper and sounds better than any sub SVS makes, this is a 50/50 argument though and I understand that. I would just like to go to two smaller sealed subs in gloss black. I've considered the 12" Rythmik's but with the 45 day money back guarantee, why not try the new gloss SB-2000? I might even spring for the SB Ultra and add one later, probably be a game time decision.

Also, these STS towers sound every bit as good as the 63's I had. The 63's would probably go louder when pushed but my -15 movie listening habits, I probably would never know. wouldn't say the STS's are better by any means but just as good. The looks and footprint is exactly what I was looking for. I can't get away with a beastly HT like you Scrappy, my small living room just won't support it.

I have finally reached the perfect balance between performance and aesthetics. Couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Cheers!

• Like 1