Reviews That Make You Go "WAT?!"

The History Kid

I really felt the need to share this with all of you...

http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/subwoofers/clarion/srw8000-32-subwoofer/prd_10400_1808crx.aspx

Strengths:

While operating no thief can get near it,for some dang reason women flock to it and sit indian style all around,hmm, wont hear the neighbors aggravating dogs anymore,ever, Electromagnetic pulses emitted syrf all stoplights,cell phones,pacemakers, and any competitors rides(so I will never be late for work,boss cant call me,inlaws die for no apparent reason,weird)

Strengths:

big...really help compensate for my lack of education, ability to read/write english

hold a job, vote or contribute to society in any meaningfull way...

Apparently there was so much bass that it made these people stupid. :lol:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?  A couple of years ago, I photographed two models in a local park and they were happy with the picture.  One of them posted it online, and this remarkable review/critique appeared.

My response was, "Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking when I made the image, even though it looks like I just arranged two models in an attractive pose and pushed the shutter button."

post-21606-0-37680000-1412024040_thumb.j

• Like 2

I really felt the need to share this with all of you...

http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/subwoofers/clarion/srw8000-32-subwoofer/prd_10400_1808crx.aspx

Strengths:

While operating no thief can get near it,for some dang reason women flock to it and sit indian style all around,hmm, wont hear the neighbors aggravating dogs anymore,ever, Electromagnetic pulses emitted syrf all stoplights,cell phones,pacemakers, and any competitors rides(so I will never be late for work,boss cant call me,inlaws die for no apparent reason,weird)

Strengths:

big...really help compensate for my lack of education, ability to read/write english

hold a job, vote or contribute to society in any meaningfull way...

Apparently there was so much bass that it made these people stupid. :lol:

Further down on the same page that you posted, this was posted:

I love Ebay. I can dnif deals rof one cent 'cause its a worthless usessel product, or noone wants it anymore. I thguob 6 of these shtemeheb. Added 10 4000 watt 1 0hm loaded yknuj amps. I cant even try to fit a sandwich in ym friggin Focus anymore than I nac try to drive it on the solid rubber tires I seriously needed to maintain gnivird control.Not to mention the artxe weight of the fusion reactor needed to run all this S&%$ (got the reactor from Ebay too, sum fool tried to outbid me but beat in last millisecond rof .02$ woo-hoo) all in all it iss a eyecatcher, literrally you need a eye-catcher (a bucket or sumthin to catch yyour eyes) for high SPL levels obtained at 1 ohm, we think it reached some 240 decibels, at least thats tahw the border collie was able to take before he crapppped his brain/spine (messy)have yet to wrangle rehtona volunteer. Good speakers. Have to sell the whole package car dna all now that speaker box is melded to the cars frame from inadvertant solar flares produced by my sooooo not 100% working reactor(tried to get on off MJFox's delorean but I didnt have 5$, Shame)

I can't tell whether he was really drunk or was typing with mittens on.

• Like 1