CW's, Belle's, La Scala's....

jimjimbo

Made ya look....sorry, not for sale...question on setting up 3 pairs in the same room.  For the sake of (simple) argument, all input from same source, same music.  A sub will be in the mix with all 3 pairs.  Listening position will not change.

Would like some opinions on how they could be placed from inside to outside....I'm thinking La Scalas, Belle's, CW's?  Interested to hear what you all think....

I have La Scalas, Belles, and K-horns in my HT . . . use the K-horns for 2 channel tube and vinyl too.

Are you going for an HT setup with the La Scalas, Belles, and CWs?

Or, are you setting up a three pair 2 channel with a switcher?

Edited by Rhetor

OK, this shouldn't be so difficult.....no corners.  Listening position 13 feet away, centered.  Carpeted, acoustic drop ceiling, upholstered furniture.  The cats walk by every once in a while, but they don't seem to affect the acoustics, as I have treated their tails with super high end pure silver braiding, and have installed felt pads on their feet....

And, if you do not have a speaker switcher with a remote (other than children), you might try this one @ http://www.amazon.com/OSD-Audio-ATM-7-Digital-Selector/dp/B004Y8MH3M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1414972632&sr=8-3&keywords=Speaker+switcher

It will do 2 amps and 7 sets of speakers, or 7 amps and 2 sets of speakers . . . and the remote control!

I put one in my HT setup . . . can switch and never leave the chair!

Edited by Rhetor